"you know you've made it big when people you don't know hate you."

"inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
- Anonymous

"Weight management has to be an uncompromising, non-negotiable, everyday thing, like brushing your teeth"
Linda Spangle, 100 Days of Weight Loss

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Catch Up

hello!

i am alive and well. just a quick update from the last posts of yore:

-mustaches were made for a colleague's hen night at charcoal. it was themed 'mustaches, glitter and bright lips'. i think it was one of my favourite themed events since. we wore glittered mustaches on sticks for photos, put on bright lipstick (which we removed during our meal. dont wanna get lead into our food!), and had fun with helium balloons.

-i am still happily married, thank you very much.

-i slipped off the bandwagon for a while.. gaining almost 5kgs (!!) but now i'm happy to say that i'm back to my old size and my jeans don't scare me anymore. now to keep maintaining this weight. i'm trying to get into running because its cheap and easy. i don't enjoy running, but last night i did my first evern 5k (on a treadmill) which was so satisfying because i have never ran for 3k straight for as long as i remember.. so to have that fresh memory is sweet sweet success.

- i havent been good with reading the qur'an lately so i am promising myself to khatam before 2012 ends. insyaAllah kalau panjang umur.

lotsa love,
rabia xoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through
troubles with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't join it.

Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems?

Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!
!

Here is my web site best adjustable dumbbells
Also see my web page > dumbbells and rack for sale

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every
day. It will always be interesting to read content
from other writers and use something from their web sites.


Here is my blog - Article Directories

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

Also visit my web site muscle building cookbook

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here coming from a different page and
thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

My website; hand joint pain

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but
I in finding this topic to be actually one
thing which I think I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too
complicated and very huge for me. I'm having a look forward for your next submit, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

Also visit my homepage: bodybuilding meals

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles daily along with a cup of coffee.

Look at my weblog; hair loss treatments

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

my web site how to play golf in the rain

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due
to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?


Also visit my blog post; search engine optimisation do yourself

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT

Anonymous said...

真人影音视讯聊天室 , 好聊聊天室下载 , 好聊多人视频聊天 , 179视频聊天室 , 179视频聊天室房间 , 179聊天室下载 , 悠米视频聊天 , 乐趣聊天室 , 聊天室哪个黄 , 五凤聊天室