"you know you've made it big when people you don't know hate you."

"inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
- Anonymous

"Weight management has to be an uncompromising, non-negotiable, everyday thing, like brushing your teeth"
Linda Spangle, 100 Days of Weight Loss

Sunday, February 10, 2008

you're everything good in my life



You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You're something special
I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life


the song is definitely going on my wedding playlist. hee. maybe azam/sanny can do this. awu, im in cloud 9 atm. but the song menusuk kalbu. haha eseeehmen.

i miss shopping. huhu. so i cleaned the kitchen and living room ystrdy. no dust bunny was safe. haha. and we just found out that the lil window thing above our kitchen door is closed alredi.. with glass. i tried vacumming that part ystrdy and i hit solid. thank god it didnt break. we didnt even knw when that was done. so now we know 0_o

wishing everyone as good of a mood as i'm in.

much love,
be'ah xxx

No comments: